Thank you all for participating in this competition!
The three winners who will be entitled to a HK$2,000 dining voucher from Conrad Hong Kong are:
1st question – Betty Cheung
2nd question – Lily Tam
3rd question – K.c. Yap
Congratulations to the winners! Everyone, stay tuned to our website and WOM guide facebook page for chances to win more fabulous prizes in the near future.
WOM x Conrad Hong Kong facebook competition
We will post 3 photos of dishes and questions from Conrad Hong Kong’s
restaurants on our facebook page in these two weeks. The Prize for each question is
a HK$2,000 dining voucher from Conrad Hong Kong. Stay tuned on our facebook page.
From the 17 Sept onwards
To win the dining voucher, simply follow below instructions:
a). Which dining outlet of Conrad Hong Kong the dish is from
b). Name of the dish (answers can be found on http://www.ConradDining.com)
c). Please also guess as many ingredients used in the dish as possible
The one who guessed the most correct ingredients wins!
Click to check out the questions on our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/WOMguide
‘Like’ Conrad Hong Kong facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/conradhkhotel
3rd question (the last one!): https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151254793614579&set=a.206823294578.165745.62778344578&type=1
Terms & Conditions:
1. Questions will be posted on 17 Sept, 20 Sept, 24 Sept and cut off time
for submitting answers will be 10 am on 20 Sept, 24 Sept and 28 Sept
2. All contestants must ‘LIKE’ both WOM Guide and Conrad Hong Kong facebook
3. Winner list will be announced on 5 October on our facebook page. Winners
will be notified through facebook post and winners have to provide full name,
email address and contact number in order to proceed to redemption of prize.
4. The winner is entitled to a dining voucher from where the dish originates.
5. One contestant with one legitimate facebook account is eligible for
winning one prize (HK$2,000 dining voucher).
6. In the interest of fairness, family members and employees of WOM guide and Conrad Hong Kong
are not eligible for participation in this competition.
7. In case of dispute, WOM guide reserves the right of final decision on all
8. Any enquiries, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org.