- American Express
- Diners Club
- Opening Hours: M-Th 12:00-14:30, 19:00-22:30 F & Su 12:00-14:30, 18:30-22:30 Sa 18:30-22:30
- Nearby Parking: Yes
- Valet Parking: Yes
- Reservations Accepted: Yes
- Delivery: No
- Takeaway: Yes
- Corkage Fee: 500
- Can accommodate large group: Yes
- Children Friendly: Yes
- Pet Friendly: No
- Private Room Available: Yes
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Post 11pm order: No
- Al Fresco: No
1) BRANZINO IN GUAZZETTO MEDITERRANEO (Line Caught Deep Water Sea Bass with Fresh Tomatoes, Taggiasca Olives, Capers and Red Onion) 2) The other dishes will change according to season.
1) TRECCINE DI FARINA DI CASTAGNE AL PESTO GENOVESE CON PATATE E FAGIOLINI (Homemade Chestnut Flour with "Genova" Pesto, Potatoes and Green beans) 2) TUFFOLI "MANCINI" CON CARCIOFI SARDI E RICOTTA ALLA MAGGIORANA (Tuffoli Pasta "Mancini" with Sardinian Artichokes and Majioran Ricotta)
1) Special bottling of Ca'Marcanda Magari by Gaia Gaja offered exclusively in magnum size. 2) A 600 + labels wine list featuring the best winemakers of Italy as well as France, the US and Australia with an award winning selection of rare vintages.
Serving freshly baked grissini breadsticks during lunch and dinner, guests love Grissini for authentic Italian cuisine, its extensive selection of Italian wines from the 2-storey wine cellar, the grissini oven at the entrance, the “casual chic” décor and sweeping views of Victoria Harbour and the city.
20 March 2009
Grissini's Set Lunch, Zuma's New Exec Chef, Roka's New Set Lunches, H One's White Asparagus Menu, Aqua's New Desserts, Free Lobster Buffet, Union J to Open, Inagiku's Spring Bento Boxes
27 March 2009
Steak and Seafood Promo, Easter Goodies, Bubba Gump Expands Menu, Easter for the Kids, Grand Hyatt's Easter Plans
Italian cuisine has a long and rich history and can trace its roots back to at least the 4th century. Like French cuisine its evolution has been shaped by geographical and political events. Today the cuisine can be enjoyed in almost every country and is the firm favourite of many.
31 August 2009
Porcini Menu, Free Pizza for One Year, Creative Wine Pairing Menu, Win an Italian Holiday, Teppanyaki Lunch, Tea Time Royale, Kaetsu Extends Buffet
18 January 2010
Meyer's Beef @ The Cafe, Waterfall Bar Opens, Champagne Brunch Buffet, Grissini Launches Wine
19 October 2010
Pool Bar BBQ, Lime @ Soho 38 Opens Friday, Contemporary Truffle Menu, Inagiku's Autumn Dishes, Grissini's Truffle Menu
Porcini at Grissini
September is the beginning of the school year for many excited students, and it is also an exciting time for many connoisseurs for it marks the start of the porcini season. Porcini mushrooms are one of the most precious exports from Italy. The rich, meaty and heady mushrooms season salads and soups like no other vegetables, but also manage to stand up against more flavourful meats such as beef and guinea fowl.