HOME » Events
Summer Fruit Menus at Tsui Hang Village and Yunyan Sichuan Restaurant
This summer, Tsui Hang Village and Yunyan presents the season's best produce in their summer menu.
Tsui Hang Village – Healthy Summer Fruit Menu
Chefs at Tsui Hang Village introduce appetising cold dishes and delicious delicacies made with seasonal fruits and vegetables to stimulate healthy eating and help you stay in shape naturally.
Notable dishes include Chilled Fresh Tomato served with Sweet Osmanthus Jelly ($48); Chilled Bitter Melon in Japanese Ume Plum Wine ($68); Double Boiled Soup with Chuan Bei, Star Fruit and Dried Crocodile Meat ($298); Braised Fresh Crab Meat Soup with Shredded Coconut and Jinhua Ham ($118); Deep Fried Sweet and Sour Pork with Strawberries and Nuts ($178); Crispy Chicken Fillets with Pickled Ginger and Pineapple in Balsamic Vinegar ($188) and Wok Fried Shrimps with Dragon Fruit and Sliced Asparagus (HK$198)
For desserts, try the Double Boiled Sweet Fresh Milk with Lychee ($48) and Chilled Glutinous Rice Dumplings in Cantaloupe, Mango, Strawberry and Blackcurrant Flavour ($48), all of which combines the best of summer flavours. The Healthy Summer Fruit Menu runs from 1st July to 31st August.
Yunyan Sichuan Restaurant – Sichuan Chilled Noodles and Dim Sum Dishes
Chilled noodles made with spicy canola seeds, garlic and “vine chilli” unique to Sichuan are perfect for cooling down because aromatic spices help expel heat through the skin. Coupled with the new dim sum dishes that spell Sichuan cuisine with every bite, they make the perfect duo to chill out with at lunch this summer!
- Chilled Noodles with Shredded Roast Chicken and “Vine Chilli” ($88)
- Chilled Noodles with Sliced Pork in a Spicy Garlic Soy Sauce ($68)
- Chilled Noodles with Beef in Canola Oil ($68)
- Steamed Buns with Pork and Cabbage ($30)
- Baked Pastry with Roast Duck and Leeks in Sweet Bean Paste ($38)
- Glutinous Rice with Wild Mushroom Sauce wrapped in Lotus Leaf ($36)
- Other dim sum dishes include Shrimp and Scallop Dumplings with Fermented Chopped Chilli ($38) and Beef and Bitter Melon Dumplings in Chilli Sauce ($48). The Sichuan Chilled Noodles and Dim Sum Dishes promotion runs from 1st July to 31st August.