HOME » Events
Refreshing Summer Delights at Hoi King Heen
Chinese Chef Leung Fai Hung presents the summer delicacies menu featuring blossoming flowers, tea leaves and seasonal fruits back to delight your palate.
Chef Leung designed the menu with carefully selected Chinese tea leaves such as jasmine and oolong; aromatic edible flowers including chrysanthemum, sunflower, lotus and night flower. The menu also features seasonal fruits like green mango, kiwi fruit and avocado which interact enticingly with quality ingredients for refreshing flavours.
Enjoy this summer with Chef Leung’s revitalizing and dazzling creations!
Refreshing summer delights include:
- Chilled sliced pork belly with minced garlic, spring onions and fried chrysanthemum
- Steamed egg and shredded garoupa with lotus flowers
- Sautéed sliced fish with night flowers and Chinese wine residue
- Braised sliced duck with sunflowers and spinach
- Wok-fried shrimp with jasmine tea leaves in spicy salt
- Braised bean curd and wax apples with oolong tea leaves
- Sautéed sea whelks, cashew nuts and green mangoes
- Roasted sliced chicken with orange peels, rose sauce and cucumber
- Pan-fried scallops stuffed with shrimp paste in avocado sauce
- Stir-fried prawns in kiwi sauce
Available from now to August 31, 2012.